The Cochrane Breast Cancer Group achieved a 2018 Impact Factor of 7.375. This means that a Review published by our Group during 2016 and 2017 was cited, on average, 7.375 times in 2018 (source: Wiley, Cochrane Library 2019 Impact Factor and Usage Report).
Our Impact Factor sits in line with the 2018 Impact Factor of 7.755 for the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
The most cited reviews in 2018 were:
1. Exercise for women receiving adjuvant therapy for breast cancer
2. Yoga for improving health-realted quality of life, mental health and cancer-related symptoms in women diagnosed with breast cancer
3. Axillary treatment for operable primary breast cancer
4. Bisphosphonates and other bone agents for breast cancer
5. Interventions for raising breast cancer awareness in women
6. Nipple- and areola-sparing mastectomy for the treatment of breast cancer
7. Partial breast irradation for early breast cancer
8. Different types of implants for reconstructive breast surgery
9. Follow-up strategies for women treated for early breast cancer
10. Fulvestrant for hormone-sensitive metastatic breast cancer.