The Cochrane Breast Cancer achieved a 2014 Impact Factor of 8.188. This means that a Review published by our Group during 2012 and 2013 was cited, on average, 8.188 times in 2014 (source: Wiley, Cochrane Library 2014 Impact Factor and Usage Report).
Our Impact Factor sits above the 2014 Impact Factor of 6.032 for the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
The most cited reviews in 2014 were:
1. Screening for breast cancer with mammography
2. Bisphosphonates and other bone agents for breast cancer
3. Vascular-endothelial-growth-factor (VEGF) targeting therapies for endocrine refractory or resistant metastatic breast cancer
4. Primary prophylactic colony-stimulating factors for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced febrile neutropenia in breast cancer patients
5. Trastuzumab-containing regimens for early breast cancer
6. Cancer genetic risk assessment for individuals at risk of familial breast cancer
7. Post-operative tamoxifen for ductal carcinoma in situ
8. Combination versus sequential single agent chemotherapy for metastatic breast cancer
9. Mammography in combination with breast ultrasonography versus mammography for breast cancer screening in women at average risk
10. Sequencing of chemotherapy and radiotherapy for early breast cancer